Peter Pauper Press ‘Nebula’ Journal
2 in stock
Dazzling journal features a NASA image of the Small Magellanic Cloud, an irregular galaxy located about 200,000 light-years away from Earth.
- 192 lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favourite quotations or poems.
- Thick, smooth-finish pages support pen and pencil beautifully.
- Acid-free archival-quality 120 gsm paper.
- A matching ribbon marker keeps your place.
- Silver foil highlights illuminate the cover’s intricate details.
- Raised embossing lends dimensional detailing you can feel.
- Gilded-silver edging catches the light as you turn each page.
- Complementary interior end-sheets.
- Substantially constructed hardcover binding.
- Write expansively: Journal is a larger size — 18.5 cm wide x 23cm high.