Peter Pauper Press ‘DREAM FOREST’ Journal
Out of stock
Trees are sanctuaries. Whoever knows how to speak to them, whoever knows how to listen to them, can learn the truth. – Herman Hesse
- 160 lightly lined writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favourite quotations or poems.
- Acid-free archival-quality 120 gsm paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Inside back cover pocket expands to holds notes, cards, and more.
- Matching elastic closure secures your journal.
- Cover design is embossed and embellished with gold foil.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- 5” wide x 7” high; fits in most purses, backpacks, and totes.