Peter Pauper Press ‘PERSIAN MOSAIC’ Journal
Out of stock
Striking?Persian Mosaic Journal?reproduces a detail of the royal mosque Isfahan, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and crown jewel of Persian architecture. Built in the 17th century, the mosque is adorned with nearly half a million intricately painted tiles.
- Inside this elegant journal, 192 writing pages provide plenty of space for personal musings, sketching, or jotting down favourite quotations or poems.
- Thick, smooth-finish pages take pen beautifully.
- 120 gsm paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Subtle grey lines guide your writing.
- Journal comes with a ribbon marker with which to keep your place.
- The cover design is embossed and embellished with gold foil and iridescent highlights.
- Matching spine treatment.
- Gold-gilded page edges.
- Complementary interior end-sheets.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Write expansively — journal is a larger size: 7-1/4” wide x 9” high.