Peter Pauper Press ‘BIRD AND RED IVY’ Journal
2 in stock
The cover of this lovely journal is adorned with the reproduction of a 20th-century Japanese woodblock print. The original image, entitled Tit on Paulownia, was created in 1934 by artist Ohara Koson (Shoson). A woodland bird perches on the stem of the paulownia, known in Japan as the ”princess tree,” amid red leaves and blue berries.
- Inviting journal provides 192 lightly lined pages for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favourite quotes or poems.
- Acid-free archival-quality 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Gold foil tracery illuminates the design.
- Raised embossing lends dimension detailing.
- Gilded-gold page edging is a classic touch.
- A ribbon marker keeps your place.
- Complementary interior end-sheets.
- Substantially constructed hardcover binding.
- Write expansively: Journal is a larger size — 18.5 cm wide x 23cm high.